Two more die of suffocation in Abbottabad – 30 Jan 2023

ABBOTTABAD: Two more persons died due to suffocation caused by gas leak in Abbottabad, taking the total deaths occurred so far this winter to 13, the police said on Sunday.

The deaths occurred in Rehmat Abad area on Saturday night, less than 24 hours after a woman had suffocated in Nawan Shehr area.

According to the police, wife of late Malik Mohammad Younis and her servant Nasir were found dead in their rooms due to suffocation caused by gas leak. The bodies were shifted to a hospital.

The woman was daughter of businessman, late Mir Alam.

The Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited has asked the general public to switch off gas heaters before going to bed.

Read more